文化有根 創意是伴 Bridging Creativity
以下話語貫穿了電影《心靈捕手》(Good Will Hunting,1997)的核心主題──愛、失去、自我價值、成長與實現。
Sean Maguire(辛恩·馬奎爾)
It's not your fault.
這不是你的錯。
You're not perfect. And let me save you the suspense: this girl you've met isn't perfect either. The question is whether you're perfect for each other.
你不完美,她也不完美。重點是你們是否適合彼此。
People call these things imperfections, but they’re not. That’s the good stuff.
人們稱那些是缺點,其實不是。那才是最珍貴的部分。
You’re not your job. You’re not what you do for a living.
你不是你的工作,不是你賴以謀生的東西。
You’re not perfect, and you let someone into your life anyway.
即使不完美,你仍選擇讓某個人走進你的生命。
You’re just a kid, and you’ve never left Boston.
你只是個孩子,你從未離開過波士頓。
You think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been just because I read Oliver Twist?
你覺得我看過《孤雛淚》就能了解你的一生有多苦嗎?
You're terrified of what you might say.
你害怕自己說出心底真正的話。
You’re just a kid who’s scared to say who you are.
你只是個害怕說出自己是誰的孩子。
Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
真正的失去,只有當你愛某人勝過愛自己時才會體會到。
Will Hunting(威爾·杭汀)
You’re just a kid too. You’re afraid of me. You’re afraid of what you might say.
你也是個孩子,你害怕我,害怕自己會說出什麼。
You’re right. I don’t know what it’s like to have the sky open up and pour down on you.
你說得對,我不知道天空傾盆而下是什麼感覺。
You’re right. I’m afraid. What if I find out she’s perfect for me?
你說得對,我是害怕。要是我發現她真的很適合我呢?
You’re right, this is a lottery ticket. And I’m gonna cash it in.
你說得對,這是一張中獎彩券,而我要兌現它。
You’re right. I gotta go see about a girl.
你說得對。我得去找那個女孩。(這句是威爾最後留給辛恩的紙條內容。)
Chuckie(查克)
You’re sittin’ on a winning lottery ticket. You’re too scared to cash it in.
你手上有張中獎彩券,卻太害怕去兌現它。
You owe it to me to use your gift.
你欠我一個把天賦用起來的交代。
You’re my best friend. But if you’re still here in 20 years, I’ll kill you.
你是我最好的朋友,但如果二十年後你還留在這裡,我會殺了你。
Gerald Lambeau(藍波教授)
You’re sitting on a time bomb.
你就像坐在一顆定時炸彈上。(指威爾若不善用天賦,終將毀掉自己。)
You could be one of the greats. And you’re throwing it all away.
你可以成為偉大的人,卻要把這一切浪費掉。
愛墾網 是文化創意人的窩;自2009年7月以來,一直在挺文化創意人和他們的創作、珍藏。As home to the cultural creative community, iconada.tv supports creators since July, 2009.
Added by engelbert@angku张文杰 0 Comments 80 Promotions
Posted by 馬來西亞微電影實驗室 Micro Movie Lab on February 21, 2021 at 11:00pm 7 Comments 68 Promotions
Posted by 馬來西亞微電影實驗室 Micro Movie Lab on February 18, 2021 at 5:30pm 18 Comments 77 Promotions
Posted by Host Studio on May 14, 2017 at 4:30pm 11 Comments 54 Promotions
Posted by 用心涼Coooool on July 7, 2012 at 6:30pm 39 Comments 58 Promotions
Posted by 就是冷門 on August 24, 2013 at 10:00pm 84 Comments 85 Promotions
Posted by 罗刹蜃楼 on April 6, 2020 at 11:30pm 40 Comments 68 Promotions
Posted by 葉子正绿 on April 2, 2020 at 5:00pm 77 Comments 72 Promotions
Posted by Rajang 左岸 on August 26, 2013 at 8:30am 29 Comments 66 Promotions
Posted by 來自沙巴的沙邦 on November 4, 2015 at 7:30pm 3 Comments 81 Promotions
Posted by Dokusō-tekina aidea on January 5, 2016 at 9:00pm 35 Comments 78 Promotions
© 2025 Created by 馬來西亞微電影實驗室 Micro Movie Lab.
Powered by
You need to be a member of Iconada.tv 愛墾 網 to add comments!
Join Iconada.tv 愛墾 網